by Jan Prahl
At Write2Ignite, one of our goals is to encourage you to write quality material for children and teens. As you pursue that goal there will be many opportunities to brag.
Got a brag? Lay it on me!
Here are a few questions to get your brag on. We want to share your brag on our social media sites. Currently that is Facebook and Twitter, but other social media may follow.
- How often do you write?
- Are you published? If yes, where and book/ article title please.
- Do you blog?
- If yes, what is your blog address?
- Do you have writing victories? (manuscript going to editor, signing with an agent, book /article publication, book signing, etc)
- May we share them on our social media pages?
- May we link to your successes?
- Did you take any photos at any Write2Ignite conference you attended?
- What is the last book you read? (children’s literature or other)
- Do you have a favorite children’s book?
This last one is for general self-analysis.
- How serious are you about your writing? Using a scale of 1-3, 1 being full on gangbusters to 3 being ho-hum,
Please reply in the comments below or copy/paste the questions with your responses to:
Note that your reply, in comments or by email, grant Write2Ignite permission to share your brag on all our social media sites.
I look forward to hearing your brag.