The Write2Ignite team is excited about our next Master Class with Kim Peterson. It’s less than a month away!
In Case You Missed It
- Here is the schedule. Notice that Kim will lead three workshops (one is split in half); you’ll have time to work on your hooks, queries, and proposals; and we even give your brain (and tummy!) breaks.
- Did you know that two editors will be joining us? Scroll down on this page to meet Katherine Easter, an acquisitions Editor for Zonderkidz and Deborah Wheeler at The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine.
- Team member Nancy I. Sanders is generously offering two of her books to two fortunate attendees: Yes! You Can Learn How to Write Children’s Books, Get Them Published, and Build a Successful Writing Career and Scribes: Devotions for Christian Writers (Pocket Edition).
- Two subscriptions to the Christian’s Writer’s Market Guide.
- One copy of The Ultimate Query Letter Tool Kit.
If you know of a young writer between 13-21 who would like to attend, they can register at the discounted rate of $45.00
And last, but certainly not least, Kim has volunteered to give a quick critique of a critique letter to anyone who attends the class. Letters must be sent to her by May 15. Directions on how to submit will be provided during the class.
Here’s the link to save your place. No serious writer should miss this opportunity to take the WRITE steps in approaching a publisher.