Do you have dreams of being an author? Specifically, you may feel a calling from God to write for children. I challenge you to do one thing this summer. Pick something from the list below. Do one thing.
- Attend a writers conference.
- Join a critique group.
- Subscribe to a journal for writers.
- Spend 30 minutes sitting in the children’s section of a bookstore.
- Follow a writing blog.
- Have a conversation with a children’s minister about books that should be written.
- Spend two hours a week writing.
- Check out the new books in the children’s section of the library.
- Volunteer to work with kids (church, library, community organization).
- Have coffee or lunch with a children’s author.
What choices would you add to the list?
Many blessings on you and your desire to serve God through writing.